0% Finance is an excellent way to spread the cost of payments on your new bike. We offer up to 36 months 0% Finance on qualifying full price bikes and we are now offering Low Rate Finance onSale bikes and for longer terms.
Please Note - 0% Finance is not available on sale, cycle scheme or discounted models unless otherwise stated.
- We offer 6 months 0% finance on bikes £400 and up.
- We offer 12 months 0% finance on bikes £500 and up.
- We offer 18 months 0% finance on bikes of £750 and up.
- We offer 24 months 0% finance on bikes of £1500 and up.
- We offer 36 months 0% finance on bikes of £2500 and up.
Examples of 0% Finance
- Bike cost of £400 with a 10% deposit of £40 = £360 to pay over 6 months @ £60 per month
- Bike cost of £800 with a 10% deposit of £80 = £720 to pay over 12 months @ £60 per month
- Bike cost of £1000 with a 10% deposit of £1000 = £900 to pay over 18 months @ £50 per month
- Bike cost of £2000 with a 10% deposit of £200 = £1800 to pay over 24 months @ £75 per month
- Bike cost of £3000 with a 10% deposit of £300 = £2700 to pay over 36 months @ £75 per month
Sale Bike Finance
We are now offering 19.5% APR on sale bikes this means you can take advantage of our excellent sale prices and spread the payments over 12, 24 or 36 months with a 10% deposit.
Low Rate Finance
We are now offering Low rate Finance where you can spread the cost of your bike over a longer period if you so wish and spread the payments over 12, 24 or 36 months with a 10% deposit. We offer a 4.9% APR on new bicycles and a 19.5% APR on sale bicycles.
For examples of low rate finance please click here.
Eligibility for credit
In order to apply for credit with V12 Finance you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be either: in full time employment (i.e. 16 hours, or more, per week); or self-employed; or retired.
- be aUKresident.
- be able to make repayments by direct debit.
- provide your previous address if you have lived at your current address for less than 3 years.
Any bike purchased using finance must be delivered to the applicant's home address. This is a legal requirement when a finance contract is in place - it helps protect customers from fraud and identity theft.
Consumer credit service provided by V12 Retail Finance. V12 Retail Finance is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit Licence: 594229).