Standard Mainland UK Delivery – on purchases up to £100 delivery is £4.95, on purchases over £100 delivery is FREE to UK Mainland addresses. In stock items are usually delivered within 2-5 working days, out of stock items may take longer. Items under 35 x 25 x 2.5cm and weighing less than 750g (including packaging) are sent 1st class with Royal Mail. Items over this size are sent via a trackable service with Yodel and require a signature upon delivery. Bulky items including bikes are sent via the overnight with APC Couriers and also require a signature upon delivery.
Collect in Store – FREE Your order will be available to collect in store once you have been notified by email that your order is in stock and available for collection usually within 24 hours.
UK Next Day Delivery – £8.95 Goods will be processed as a priority and shipped via Courier for next working day delivery (excluding Saturday):
- If your order is made before 12pm Monday-Thursday, it will be shipped for the next working day delivery.
- If your order is made after 12pm, on a Friday or on a non-working day it will take 1-2 working days for delivery.
- All parcels shipped by UK Next Day will have to be signed for at the place of delivery.
- Bank holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times.
- The UK Next Day delivery option is not available on out of stock items.
UK Delivery Methods
* Delivery charges are assigned to certain parts of the UK. Delivery on these items is usually 2 working days from despatch.
|Bikes||Bulky Items||Parts & Accessories|
|Scottish Highlands||£25||£20||Free over £100|
|N. Ireland||£25||£20||Free over £100|
|Isle of Man||£35||£20||Free over £100|
|Isle of Wight||£25||£20||Free over £100|
|Channel Islands||£35||£20||Free over £100|
The Post Codes that are included in Scottish Highlands are as follows.
- IV - All Postcodes
- PA34, PA37-39
- PH19-40, PH40-50
- PH41 Sector 4
Bikes – Also includes Kids Bikes, Tag-a-Longs and Trailers
Delivery is charged per item for bikes. If a bike contains bulky items and/or Parts & Accessories, only the bike delivery charge is applied.
Bulky Items – This Includes Frames, Turbo Trainers, Workstands, Bike Bags, Car Racks, Wheels, Forks
Delivery is charged per item for bulky items. If a bulky item order contains Parts & Accessories, only the bulky item delivery charge is applied.
Parts & Accessories – This includes all other product types.
Lost or Delayed Items
When using Royal Mail we cannot class an item as lost until 15 working days (Mon-Fri) has elapsed. Only after this time would we be able to send a replacement or issue a refund. (For which we then launch a compensation claim with Royal Mail)